Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Antony and Cleopatra Act 2, Scene 4

Go to: Antony and Cleopatra Table of Contents where you can also compare this scene to Shakespeare’s original.
Rome, Italy. On the street.
(Lepidus, Mecaenas, and Agrippa enter)
Lepidus: Don’t worry about it anymore. Please, go.
Agrippa: Sir, as soon as Mark Antony kisses Octavia, we’ll leave.
Lepidus: Goodbye then. I’m sure you’ll both look good in your uniforms and armor when I see you later.
Mecaenas: If I’m right, we should reach Mount Misenum before you, Lepidus.
Lepidus: Well, you have a shorter way to go. I’ll need to go the long way so you’ll probably get there two days before me.
Mecaenas and Agrippa: Good luck, sir!
Lepidus: Goodbye.
(all exit)
Go to: Next scene (Act 2, Scene 5) or Antony and Cleopatra Table of Contents where you can also compare this scene to Shakespeare’s original.

No comments:

Post a Comment